Atlas Autos (Private) Limited recognizes its responsibilities for the occupational health, safety and environment of its associates and assets in all areas where we conduct our businesses. We are constantly striving for excellence in developing and applying effective occupational health, safety systems, standards and practices. Integration of health, safety and environment objectives into business planning is of prime importance to us and it is the continuation of a long legacy of Atlas Group’s responsible business practices that reflect our culture.
Atlas Autos is committed to:
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive HSE Management system to mitigate risk to human capital and assets.
- Ensure that all our operations comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Provide safe and healthy workplace for our employees, contractors, visitors and other service providers. Protect all our plants, equipment, machineries, offices, and ensure safe storage.
- Ensure that our contractors, vendors and other service providers are aware of company’s HSE policy and where necessary, assist them in achieving to meet our requirements.
- Establish challenging & measureable targets and conduct regular reviews to ensure continuous improvement in HSE performance.
- Identifying the hazards by carrying out workplace HSE risk assessment, implement appropriate measures to protect all associates involved in business operations and to prevent environmental pollutions.
- Foster a culture where health & safety awareness, responsibilities and accountabilities are encouraged at all level.
- Ensure that significant efforts are made in emergency preparedness & contingency planning and regular testing of system, to cope with the occupational uncertainties in a timely and effective manner.